Sunday 8 April 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Every Bunny!

I head back to work tomorrow. Well, to Dubbo to stay in a motel, then off to work first thing Tuesday morning.

My break has consisted of falling asleep everytime i sit down and having heaps of fun with the kids. Lewis has had friends over everyday and keeps pretty busy. Riley is just gorgeous! He is talking so much and being very affectionate with me.

Ben has done heaps to the house/yard, but i cant put pictures on because i cant find the cord to download pics off the camera. Will keep looking - cause the memory card is full and i havent taken easter photos of the kids yet.

Lewis is out the back at present playing with his friends, Riley is asleep in my bed (another story) and Ben is.... i dont know - he drove off a little while ago. So i thought i would update the blog.

I feel like such a visitor at the moment. Like i am just visiting rellos - not being in my own home. This is hard to explain.. but Ben has his routines with the kids and because of the recent renovations, everything has moved and i dont know where anything is. I have only washed 1 load of clothes since i have been home and i mopped the floors today and basically there is nothing else to do. Weird?

We went out for a few hours last night and left the kids with Aunty Leisa. Pretty much home by 7:30pm and in bed by 8pm. I layed in bed for about 3 hours - just couldnt sleep. Not that i had anything on my brain... just couldnt sleep. There was 4 of us in the bed and after carrying Riley into his bed and Lewis into his - i had my bed back. I am surprised that Ben didnt kick me out though - because i just tossed and turned all night. Riley woke at about 6:30 this morning and we got into some chocolate (Riley did).

Lewis woke up (I woke him up) at about 9am only for him to tell me that someone at school told him that the easter bunny wasnt real. How do you answer this as a responsible parent? "Lewis - the kids that tell you that nonsense are too naughty to get easter eggs - that is why they make up these lies. There is an easter bunny and if you dont believe me, you are not having any easter eggs". There! I am such a bitch - but why would a 5 year old go to school and tell all the other kids that? I will find out who the kid is and kick there little butt! LOL. Cummon, I still belive in Santa and the easter bunny and i am nearly 28 (thanks mum & dad for making it magical for us).

So i cooked the boys breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausages, steak, onion, tomato, toast, coffee). Then the kids had some chocolate. I have only broken a little bit off a bunny so far.

Nothing much else to report.

Love and Easter Eggs,
Jes

No comments: