Friday 2 March 2007

And another week off...

Well, I have another week at home - again due to accommodation problems...but I am not too worried because I am still working from home and I get another week with my boys.

I am heading over to Broken Hill on Sunday to see Mum & Dad. That will be good to catch up with them and do some shopping etc. I will have to get on to Rebel before i go so we can catch up as well. I have a friend in Broken Hill who was my best mate all through primary school and we kind of lost touch for about 10 years and I wound up in the hospital room next door to her when i had Riley. She had just had a baby girl. I havent been back to broken hill since i had Riley, so it will be good to go back and catch up with Krista and her baby girl.

Chloe will be in town tomorrow. Yay - we get to put our heads together and discuss some plans. Will keep you posted about that.

Our driveway at home is getting concreted today - this is 5 years in the making, so i am very excited. Here is a before picture for you. I will post the after picture tomorrow.



Not a really good picture, I know. But you get the picture.

Ok, better get some work done.

Love to you all.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey!
I've been dying to see the 'after shot'. How did it turn out?
Hope you guys have a great time in Broken Hill, give Mum & Dad a cuddle from us!
xxoo

Jen