Friday 9 March 2007

HAPPY 18TH LEISA

My sister-in-law turned 18 today!

Oh... to be 18 again. I had a combined 18th birthday with Jen and my cousin Ben at the Golf Club. I remember it like it was yesterday. I had on a yellow cheesecloth dress. I stayed sober so I could do the family thing. I remember going to the Ox and the bouncers asked for my ID.

Meanwhile, Jen and I were drinking at the Ox and the Grand for a good year before that! I was at work (cafe) one day and a lady that worked at the Grand was there and my boss said "Jes is having a birthday party tonight" and the Grand lady looked over and said "oh, how old" and I tried to keep my mouth shut, but my boss blurted out "18". The Grand lady just looked at me and said "you little bitch!".

Anyway, so I gets to the Ox and Jumbo asked me for ID and I just held up my badge that I was wearing "It's my Barbie birthday" LOL and his reaction was the same......"but you always drink here...." LOL.

I ended up playing pool all night with an ex boyfriend (Travis) and we held the table all night, so unfortunately I didnt get pissed on my 18th.

We are having a BBQ for Leisa tonight (cause she wanted to spend her birthday with the kids) and after that I think everyone is taking her out. I dont know what we are doing yet. I might get a babysitter tonight, after the BBQ and go out with Leisa. Ben might even stay home with the kids??? We'll see...

I will definately have to take my camera tonight and get some pictures. You wont see me in the gutter spewing... I will be holding the camera LOL.

Happy Birthay Leis!

No comments: