Thursday 12 July 2007

1 Sleep to Go

You heard it right.... 1 more sleep until we are out of here. We had a bit of a farewell last night at Julies house with Mary, Craig, Niamh, Lauren, Ryan, Duck, Christine, Dru, Swey, Juna, Julie, Ben, Me, Lewis and Riley - Leisa was working and Bob is away. Mary and Craig booked in a holiday to come stay with us in January - that should be fun. We got home pretty early and both the kids were up during the night so i got a pretty broken sleep. I have done f*ck all the last few days, so today and tomorrow i am going to be very busy. I would prefer not to do much tomorrow as we leave town about 5pm, so i will see how i go today.

Jen / Beck - did you get my text with my new address?
Brock / Shell - dont know if you still read my blog, but I will ring you with my address soon.

I have 1 more week off and go back to work next Thursday - hopefully the boys will all be settled in Perth before i head back to work, as i will only have 4.5 days there - 3 days that we will be in our house.

Riley has been such a cutie lately and talking heaps. You ask him a question and he says "No" but with a cute tone to it, and then you ask him why and he says (with his arms in the air) "I dont know" again, with a cute tone. He is such a clever little boy - he understands everything you ask of him, but he is very stubborn and has a little temper on him.

Lewis is pretty good - he is very excited about going on a plane and starting a new school. He has been very sooky lately (if he loses a toy or anything in general) and i just dont know why he cries / sooks all the time. Did i make him soft?

Ben is good - he is excited to go to Perth. He is more excited about not working and being able to stop and smell the roses for once in his life. I am happy that he is comfortable leaving.

Me - I am starting to stress a bit. Will I pack everything we need. Will our house be ok. Will i have enough time to settle before heading back to work. I know everything will be fine... i am just getting a bit nervous... as you do.

I will throw a quick post on before we head off tomorrow - and you wont hear from me again until i get back to work.

Here is Riley on Lewis's motor bike.


Here are the boys having a cuddle on the lounge.


Here is Riley in fine form.


Here are the boys in the car.

Love and new beginnings,
Jes

1 comment:

Jen said...

Don't stress!!

You'll be fine.

It will be such an adventure for you all, I want to see HEAPS of photos - of everything...

Don't forget to take your 'goodbye cobar' pic..

Miss you