Friday 28 September 2007

Happy Birthday Mum & Dad

I was going to go home this weekend for the McClure Family reunion, Mum's 50th, Dad's belated birthday & Ben had a wedding to go to at Louth (his brother) but we decided not to go - mainly due to work committments and being so goddam far away from everyone.

Ben was going to drive the kids back for the school holidays - but, again too far.

I hope eveyone has fun this weekend and doesnt get up to too much mischeif.

I will be going back to work on Monday and working a Monday-Friday roster for a while. I will get weekends at home, but lots of travel back and forward.

Love & family gatherings,
Jes

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Thanks Jes
We all have a great but very big weekend.
As soon as we have photos of these events I will email you.
Early to bed for the next week, me thinks

Jen said...

Hey Jes!
Just got home - had a great weekend... wish you had've come... :-(

The Candid Bandit said...

Did you see all the pictures over at Mc Blog?

I wish you were there too.