Sunday 9 September 2007

Home Tomorrow

Hi Y'all. Having a good week?

My week has been interesting. I have been in my new position at work and have done the last couple of days on my own - so learning lots and generally keeping fairly busy.

I head home tomorrow afternoon to have a wonderful week off with my 3 gorgeous boys. We are going to have a week filled with Fun, Fun, Fun - well I hope so anyway.

Our camera permanently lives in the car now, so i will make sure i get photos of our fun-filled week ahead.

Have to head underground in a minute, so better make this note short and sweet.

Have a good week and be good to your Mother.

P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOLLY FOR THE 6TH

Hopfully I will post some family pics in the next few days. No.... I will take some pictures of underground now... bye

No comments: