Tuesday 23 March 2010

My New Business

I am so excited - my new business has really kicked off since we launched at the start of February.

What we do, is simply audit websites to make sure that they are owned and operated within Australia by Australian's. Our website will eventually be filled with hundreds of Australian websites, so if you want to be patriotic, you can!

Here are all my details;

Website:
Blog:
Facebook Fan Page:
Twitter:
LinkedIn:
MySpace:

As at today (23/03/2010) we have certified 60 websites. They all offer fantastic products and services ranging from clothing, accessories, recruitment, real estate, dog collars and heaps more.

We start our advertising campaign this weekend and I am super excited - I hope we get a good response!

Thank you to everyone who has supported my new business.... I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Love & all things Aussie
Jes

No comments: