Wednesday 14 February 2007

Working @ Home

Hiya,
Well I am working, but doing it from home for the next 2 weeks. I tell ya, this is the life! It is easy to get tied up with the kids and the house, so I have been getting up every morning and going to work with Ben and doing my work from his office at the tyre shed and finishing about 4:30ish. It is definately not 12 hours, but still getting a bit done.
Lewis is really enjoying school. I have tried to get both into bed by about 7:30pm each night (I can just imagine Jen's evil laugh - "I told you so". No Jen, it is great having the night to ourselves and knowing the kids are asleep!
Happy Valentines Day!
Better get back to it then...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Boohaha... (is that evil??)
I would never say "i told you so.."
I just think those evenings should be 'yours & ben's time'.
Make sure you enjoy every minute of it!!
Happy Valentines day to you kitty. xxoo