Tuesday 15 May 2007

3 Sleeps to go

Happy Tuesday,


I have 3 sleeps til I go home and I am looking forward very much to spending time with all my boys! I have been very busy this swing and counting down the sleeps.


I took a heap of photos underground the other day.

This is me at a ladderway.


Just a view from inside the pit.


Our car.


Looking down a ladderway.


Darryl inside a refuge chamber.


I really thought that I took more interesting photos - but i musnt have :)

I will take some more later.

Have a good rest of your week!

2 comments:

Kimberley-Pin said...

Jes,
The uniform is VERY smart hey ???
It's great to see pics of the mine, they look similar to the ones Joe's taken out at Argyle, I guess "great mines look alike"...

Spose you're still home, having fun I hope..

PIN XXXX

Hayley said...

Never seen inside a mine, so they look cool to me! Haven't heard much from you lately?