Thursday 24 May 2007

In the land of Urquhart

Hello there!
Sorry for not updating much lately - no excuses... but I will try harder, promise!
Nothing much going on in my world at the moment. I am at home with my beautiful boys and heading back to work in 3 sleeps. I will spend Sunday night in Perth and head out to Nifty at midday - so it wont ruin my whole week if i accidentally sleep in.
Work was so busy last swing and i am expecting it to be even busier when i return. Time goes nice and quick when it is busier anyway.
Riley is asleep at the moment, Lewis is at school and Ben is working. I really should shut my eyes for a minute or twenty, but i have some housework i want to get done while Riley is asleep. Ben and i went out last night and i am a very sick girl this morning. We went to Copper's for dinner then went to the RSL & Golf clubs. Lewis was nearly late for school and i am so hungry now. I am rambling... sorry.
I have taken some photos of the kids with my phone, but my cord is in my room at work, so when i get back to work i will download them and post them. I took the kids to Dubbo on Tuesday and we went to the zoo. The zoo was ok, but a bit of a pain getting in and out of the car every 5 minutes. The kids enjoyed themselves and loved all the animals. Riley enjoyed not being strapped into his car seat (10km speed limit around the zoo) and because we were stopping every 5 minutes i let him loose in the car. He enjoyed that.
We went to Big W and headed straight for the toy section. The kids got a heap of things (spoilt rotten). Then we went to the car wash, got Ben pizzas, got some fuel and left Dubbo. Got home at about 6pm -big day, but i really needed it. I feel a million bucks spending a hassle free day with the kids. They were perfect from the time we left until the time we got home. They were both asleep early, so overall had a wonderful day.
Thats about it from the Urquhart world. I promise i will put some photos on soon.
Love and beautiful baby boys,
Jes

2 comments:

Suzi said...

i just had a very spooky moment.... I went from Jens blog to yours and I swear the exact same song was playing. Freaked me out!!!!
I suppose you are both tuned into the same radio station?
Glad you had a great day at the zoo.

Kimberley-Pin said...

Hey Jes,
Nifty is permanent now?? You're gonna be doing this for a while then? Sounds like you're really getting used to the old fly-in fly-out routine - do they pay your Perth accommodation??