Monday 28 May 2007

Back at Work Again...

Hi there!
Got back to work at half past three today - quick flight up, which was good.
I got into Perth at half past three yesterday, did some shopping and went to my hotel and slept until 8 this morning - over 12 hours sleep... NOICE!!!

I went to an awsome mall this morning and got a manicure and pedicure - even NOICER!!! I love doing girly things sometimes - ok, all the time.

I went to a hair salon (which i rang while i was at home) and got sized up for hair extensions. Some would say waste of money, but i think that i have always hated my thin (5 year old) hair that i can never do anything with, so i will be getting them put in when i fly home after this swing. I am excited!!!! I know nice hair wont make me beautiful - but it is a start! I will definately post before and after photos for you when i get them done.

So i am pedicured, manicured, well slept and raring to go!!!

Love and beautiful locks,
Jes

No comments: