Thursday 11 January 2007

Day 10

Amazing - I thought I would be ravenous by tea yesterday, but I wasn't. I drank heaps of water all day and I guess that filled me up (but I was pissing like a.....pisser all day LOL). I had some stir-fried beef and rice for tea last night, a small portion. I was going to have fruit, but it looked pretty good. I did some excersize yesterday - so all in all I stuck with the plan (cept for dinner). I have done the same routine today - had my cerial for breakfast and didn't pack any lunch.
Raise The Roof 1
4 sleeps now!
Spaz
So work is going good. I haven't had my meeting yet as the main fella didn't turn up - perhaps it will happen today. I spoke with my boss yesterday afternoon and he thinks there is lots of work here if I want it. Do I want it? Hmmm, will have to ponder that one!

I am missing the boys a bit more now. Apparently they are being wittle angels (said in the voice of the babysitter from Cat in the Hat).
Cupid
Didn't sleep real good again last night. Woke up at 12 midnight and 3am and with my alarm at 4:30. I hope I am tired enough after work today to hit the gym, have a shower and go straight to bed! Ok, better start my day!
Whip The Worker
Love Life
Kisses All My Love

No comments: