Wednesday 3 January 2007

Day 2

Wow... there is a cyclone brewing at Port Headland - expected to arrive here today or tomorrow morning. Apparently going as far as Telfer! The rain doesnt worry me, as i only flew in this week. There are plenty of people shitting themselves this morning as they are due to fly out today - not bloody likely. I was talking to a girl this morning who said she only got 1 hour sleep last night because the power was out in Q block and was too hot to sleep. I had no worries - had an excellent sleep and didnt sleep in like i did yesterday! However, the wind bothers me... 145km winds can do a bit of damage, i hear. Well, I will have to wait and see how it panns out.
I was in bed early last night (about 8:30pm) so I feel pretty good today. I joined the gym yesterday - yes, you heard right! I had to do a 'gym induction' where she took my BMI, weight, blood pressure, resting heart rate etc and I am pretty healthy - except for the spare tyre of course! So I will go back today after work and she will organise a circuit routine with me to battle the buldge - I am very excited, as I stayed up here for 2 weeks the last time and did not go to the gym once. Hopefully I will get this into my routine to go to the gym directly after work, then have dinner later etc. 12 working days to go... perhaps I shouldnt start the countdown just yet!
Aerobics Sit Up Step Aerobics Treadmill

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi... this is cool, love the 'hello kitty' theme.
Who else has this link??

Anonymous said...

No one yet - it is available on my profile though.