Friday 12 January 2007

Day 11 - 3 Sleeps To Go

Well, I have been sticking to my plan for 2 days now. Last night I cought the bus home from work and got the bus driver to drop me off straight at my door so I could get changed and get to the gym early. I was in the habbit of just getting off the bus and walking straight to the mess - then I couldnt go directly to the gym because I had just eaten. So finally - I think I have my new routine, and I have 4 days to stick to it (today, sat, sun, mon).

So I got changed and walked straight to the gym. The instructor was there today, so that was a bonus. Her name is Kate and she is the same age as me and we went through my history, what I wanted to acheive etc. I cant believe they hire people out here to make us better! So then we walked around the gym and she made up a schedule for me for fat burning, toning and de-spare-tyring! So I spent 20 minutes on the rowing machine and did some weights and stuff. They give you a little book where you can record all excersize you have done for the day and they go through that with you the next time. I couldnt believe all the guys in the gym getting around with their little books and they were writing everything in them. LOL - I suppose we are not all that different.

So, happy new me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That sounds great!!
I know that alot of mine sites are all jumping on the 'wellness' bandwagon, and i think it is fabulous. A healthy body, is a healthy & happy mind etc. You'll have to find out if Mt Gordon has a gym, I'm sure Scott will LOVE being able to 'buff up' while he's away!
Stick to it.
Love Jen

Jes said...

I think it does, i'll check for you..